Here is a smaller version to your pic Ironlung. I downsized it for you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
![]()
It's really big, but I think it's a great picture. Biggin' will know the significance of it. It's my desktop now.
![]()
Smaller picture below. Thanks Primos/Hunter. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Here is a smaller version to your pic Ironlung. I downsized it for you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
![]()
[ QUOTE ]
It's really big, but I think it's a great picture. Biggin' will know the significance of it. It's my desktop now.
Picture below. Thanks Primos/Hunter. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
You are welcome! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Hehe, the bottom left is cool.
Officially retired
a dude with man-[censored]?
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Yeah, it's like.. messed up and stuff. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Its a Mastodon album cover, Levithan.
Great pic, btw.
Im glad to see there are SOO many Mastodon fans on here. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Its actually a recreation of an ancient Chinese god. It blends the essesnce of the Hindu Kali and the Chinese god of war.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Bookmarks